While the season of gift giving is upon us, it is also the season of stress and crowded malls and last minute shopping. With the endless options of presents, how do you ever decide what to get your sister, best friend and co-worker? One idea – something that is unique and smells good to boot – is purchasing a new perfume. With that thought in mind, we decided to round up the best celebrity fragrances of 2012 – and hopefully help you out with some of your holiday shopping. Plus, two lucky CupidsPulse.com readers will win a bottle of Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift!
1. Girlfriend by Justin Bieber: It’s no surprise that the pop superstar’s first scent, Someday, was the biggest celebrity fragrance launch in history. The name of his second fragrance, which debuted in June of this year, captures a dream-come-true for so many of his fans: to be Justin Bieber’s girlfriend. Perfect for the Belieber in your life, Girlfriend combines fruity notes of mandarin and blackberry with exotic scents of pink freesia and star jasmine, topped off with vanilla orchid and luminous musk.
Related Link: Extravagant Celebrity Gifts Within Reach of Your Budget
2. FAME by Lady Gaga: Of course, this musical sensation makes sure everything she does is one notch above the rest – and the development of her first fragrance was no different. FAME is the first-of-its-kind black Eau de Parfum: using fluid technology, it is black in the bottle but invisible once airborne. Created with her little monsters in mind, it smells of belladonna, incense and apricot and empowers its wearer with its mysterious scent.
3. Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj: Nicki Minaj partnered with Elizabeth Arden for her debut fragrance, named after her ‘Pink Friday’ album and world tour. Building off of her signature sound and style, she wanted this scent to be a celebration of her life and a reflection of herself. The fragrance includes mouth-watering fruits, pink foral petals and the warmth of vanilla, musk and woods. If the smell isn’t enough to grab the attention of Minaj’s Barbz, the outrageous bottle design will surely do the trick.
4. Nude by Rihanna: Described as “sassy and feminine” by the songstress herself, this fragrance – the third one by Rihanna – is a sweet floral and fruity scent with a vanilla background. With a base of sandalwood, orchid and “second skin” musk, the fragrance offers a feeling of intimacy and bare skin to its wearer. The simple yet beautiful bottle design adds a touch of sophistication to the scent as well. As Rihanna said at the fragrance’s launch, “It’s subtle but makes a statement no matter what.”
Related Link: Top 3 Pre-Date Primping Rituals
5. Wonderstruck Enchanted by Taylor Swift: The newest scent in this country crooner’s Wonderstruck fragrance collection, this perfume smells of creamy flowers, like peonies and white freesia, mixed berries and vanilla musk. Of Wonderstruck Enchanted, Swift says, “Wonderstruck is about that moment when you instantly feel a connection to someone, but then there’s that feeling of being completely enamored – enchanted – when you know a little more about that someone.” It’s a perfect present for anyone who loves Swift’s honest and heartfelt lyrics.
GIVEAWAY ALERT: To enter for a chance to win a bottle of Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift, go to our Facebook page and click “like.” Leave a comment under our giveaway post letting us know that you want to enter the contest. We will contact the winners via Facebook when the giveaway is over, and they will have three days to respond back with their contact information. The deadline to enter is 5:00 p.m. EST on Monday, December 24. Good luck!
Congratulations to Jessica Wroblewski & Shannon Pacella!
Connect With Cupid...