By Katanya Royster
You’re on the subway, and the couple next to you starts hooking up. By the third stop, she’s sitting on his lap, and his hand suspiciously disappears into her gray cardigan. One of her crossed legs casually rests on yours. There you sit – an unwilling participant in a ménage à trois.
The truth is, a little PDA is part of any healthy relationship, and it’s no different for our favorite celebrity couples. But, when PDA goes from “frisky” to all-out “foreplay,” couples should pull the curtains on the show and head indoors. While some Hollywood duos try to keep their lip-locking to a minimum in public, these celebrity couples opted out of getting a room and gave their fans a VIP pass into their love life:
1. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez. Since Bieber and Gomez took their relationship public, the PDA has been in full force. Earlier this year, the actress/singer was photographed straddling Bieber and kissing him in Hawaii, while her 17-year-old pop star beau’s hands were spotted getting well acquainted with Gomez’s backside.
2. Kelsey Grammer and Kayte Walsh. Things got hot and steamy between this couple as they laid on top of each other during a make-out session in Miami Beach, Florida, last year. Perhaps the couple, who wed a few days after this PDA session, decided to take their honeymoon before the wedding?
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Forget about holding hands or planting a kiss on her famous lips; Pitt grabbed a handful of Jolie’s booty at the NYC premiere of The Tourist. The couple, who usually keeps it modest while in public, believes that romantic alone time in their relationship is crucial, even with six kids to look after.
4. Madonna and Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and her former back-up dancer. How many girls can Madonna kiss for shock value before it’s no longer shocking? Either way, the pop star’s most infamous PDA moments leave us suspecting she has a very specific type – young and hot! Her most recent beau, Braham Zaibat, confirms those suspicions.
5. LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. This pair’s relationship started while they were both married to other people, resulting in a storm of negative press. However, bad publicity didn’t slowing down their PDA.
When do you think PDA has gone too far? Share your comments below.
Connect With Cupid...