Whether we like to believe it or not, celebrities are just like us. They have hectic work schedules, grueling chores, and, of course, families to take care of. These five celebrity couples have been keeping busy with their growing families, their newest endeavors, and their constant presence in the spotlight. Yes, maybe they have nannies, assistants and personal trainers, but these celebs could definitely use an extra hour of sleep like the rest of us!
1. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon: Between building their corporate empires by launching a clothing and accessories line, going on comedy tours, and recording hit songs with major celebs like Nicki Minah, the pop diva and radio talk show host have been keeping busy. It’s now even tougher for the two to have a romantic night to themselves: they have newborn twins, son Moroccan Scott Cannon and daughter Monroe Cannon, which they welcomed into the world on their anniversary!
2. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries: This couple have been grabbing media attention everywhere. With their recently announced divorce filing we wonder if it was all for the cameras? After all, Kim and her NBA beau Kris Humphries had almost as much buzz about their wedding as did the royal wedding between newlyweds Kate Middleton and Prince William. Although Kim filed for divorce only 72 days after the marriage, Kris says he hopes to reconcile.
3. Britney Spears and Jason Trawick: The pop princess and her former manager may have ended things career-wise, but their love life is still feeling the spark. Spears is busy with her Femme Fatale tour with rap singer Nicki Minaj, but she still has time to show her love for her beau. He was lucky enough to be in the center of the action on August 2nd when he was pulled on stage in Uniondale, NY by his talented honey. In addition to resurrecting her career, she is also caring for sons Jayden James and Sean Preston. This mommy definitely needs some downtime.
4. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick: Over the years, these love birds have remained rock solid and are keeping busy raising their twins, Marion Loretta Elwell and Tabitha Hodge, and son James Wilkie. The fashion icon and actress has been maintaining a hectic work schedule, gracing covers of magazines and promoting her new movie I Don’t Know How She Does It, in which she plays busy mom, Kate Reddy, who is trying to stay afloat with her finance career and busy family life. Looks like the movies are imitating real life when it comes to Sarah Jessica Parker!
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie: Between their six kids, acting gigs and philanthropic engagements, this duo does it all. Pitt recently starred in the blockbuster baseball movie, Moneyball, with Jonah Hill, and Jolie has been busy with her film directorial debut, In the Land of Blood and Honey. She is also the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) Goodwill Ambassador when she’s not directing/acting/mothering. This power couple definitely needs to catch up on some z’s.
Which celebrity couples do you feel need an extra hour of sleep? Share your thoughts below!
Connect With Cupid...