When two slightly obnoxious celebrities get together, it creates something much worse than either would be alone. Everyone knows of celebrity couples like these: when you see them, you just have to change the channel or put down your magazine. Sometimes certain couples make you want to scream, “Enough already!” Being one of these “power couples” can definitely be a bad thing. Whether they’re obnoxiously “cute,” painstakingly annoying, or overly pompous together, it gets to the point where no one wants to hear about them anymore. Here are some celebrity couples that we could live without:
1. Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber: At first, there was a lot of hype about whether Selena Gomez had Justin Bieber fever. Turns out, she did. The couple kept their relationship under wraps for a while, and even today, they still try to be discreet about it. They’re that one couple that refuses to be open about their relationship, regardless of all of the cute and cuddly photos found of them or their occasional lovey-dovey tweets and quotes. Either be open about your relationship and act normal about it, or hand him over!
2. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries: Even though Kris Humphries and Kim Kardashian aren’t together anymore, they were a couple that will be hard to forget. There was so much hype about Kardashian finding love and having the most extravagant wedding with the man of her dreams, only to have it all end 72 days later. The engagement, wedding and divorce flashed right before our eyes. Ultimately, the marriage was an all-time record, and one we wish would just disappear all together.
3. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt have been non-stop from the start, doing everything to the extreme. From the day that Brad Pitt left Jennifer Aniston to be with Jolie, the two are always aiming for perfection. The pair has adopted from all over the world, constantly donate to charity and attend mission trips all over the globe. Plus, we can’t forget that they just happen to be one of Hollywood’s best-looking couples. Here we can certainly say “Enough already!”
4. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson: We loved Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson in the Twilight movies: who doesn’t love a little vampire romance? We were all rooting for the two to end up together in real life, but between their low-key status and “I don’t care” attitude, they’re not as great as we thought they would be. They always seem as if they’re in a bad mood about something, and have you ever seen them show affection?
5. Spencer Pratt and Heidi Montag: The first question is: How are they famous again? Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt blew up because of their roles on the reality TV show The Hills. Their drama was entertaining at first, but it grew old after the show in their music videos and several TV debuts. Between that drama and Montag’s numerous plastic surgeries, the couple has received nothing but negative spotlight, eventually eliminating all the “glory” from their fame.
What celebrity couple bothers you the most? Share your comments below.
Connect With Cupid...