There are some things in life that go together like peanut butter and jelly or a refreshing glass of lemonade on a hot summer day. Some of our favorite celebrity couples compliment each other in the same way. Although many of our most loved duos have split and moved on, there’s no shame in wishing they would reunite. Think way back to Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake; they always seemed like the perfect couple on “The Mickey Mouse Club.” What would life be like if all of our favorite Hollywood couples got back together? Here are a few Tinseltown twosomes we would love to see re-spark their old flames:
1. Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt: So maybe Pitt allegedly cheated on Aniston, but who didn’t love them together? This seemingly perfect blonde couple seemed as if they were going to live happily ever after, but that changed once Pitt filmed Mr. and Mrs. Smith, and Angelina Jolie stepped into the picture. Both Pitt and Aniston denied that Jolie was the reason for their divorce filing in 2005.
2. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony: A recent split for this dynamic duo came as a surprise to most. With such high intensity careers, however, it was almost expected that the couple would eventually butt heads. Although Lopez approves of Anthony’s new girlfriend, it’s simply not possible to replace this previously successful and passionate couple.
3. Demi Moore and Bruce Willis: This former duo’s divorce came as a shock to the public. The pair had three children and a seemingly happy marriage, so a separation seemed almost impossible. After over 10 years of marriage, though, the couple agreed to divorce without disclosing a reason and came to a fair settlement. They’re close friends to this day.
4. Jessica Simpson and Nick Lachey: With this pair, a reality television series had no positive outcome other than revenue. According to People, Joe Simpson, Jessica’s father and manager said, “Do they fight? Hell yes, they fight. Have there been moments when Nick has wanted to leave Jessica or Jess has wanted to leave Nick? Absolutely.” Their reality show, “Newlyweds,” was a first of its kind, allowing a look into celebrity marriage bliss; but apparently the show falsely depicted the couple. Life on the show appeared happy, but behind the scenes, these two were arguing to the point of demise.
5. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake: This former young couple met as members of “The Mickey Mouse Club” in front of the cameras as teenagers. After three years of dating, it seemed that Spears and Timberlake were meant for each other. Unfortunately, fame and fortune took a toll on their relationship, as they battled drama sparked by rumors.
What other celebrity couples do you think should rekindle their romances? Share your thoughts below.
Connect With Cupid...