It’s almost time to light the Menorah and get ready for gifts from Hanukkah Harry, and celebrities are no exception. These famous couples are embracing their roots by participating in Jewish traditions together. Here are five of our favorite celebrity couples who will be spinning their dreidels this Hanukkah:
1. Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor: Night at the Museum actor Ben Stiller enjoys embracing the Hanukkah tradition every year with his wife Christine Taylor and their two children, daughter Ella Olivia and son Quinlin Dempsey. They’re all ready to light the candles on the Menorah in hopes for another healthy and successful year.
2. Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepied: This dynamic duo has been keeping busy this past year. Between winning numerous awards and welcoming baby boy Aleph into the world, Natalie Portman and her fiance Benjamin Millepied are everywhere these days, but they still make sure to be together for a holiday that is close to Portman’s heart, Hanukkah. Portman has even been quoted as saying her heart belongs in Jerusalem.
3. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick: The fashion trendsetter and her actor husband sure have their plate filled. Between building a fashion and movie empire and raising their children, the couple still has time for the important things, like celebrating the holidays. Of course, Sarah Jessica Parker most likely has a pair of Manolos for each of the eight days of the Celebration of Lights.
4. Adam Sandler and Jackie Sandler: As if it weren’t already obvious, 8 Crazy Nights creator Adam Sandler is all about Hanukkah tradition at his house. The funny man loves getting together with his family and embracing the holiday season.
5. Robert Downey Jr. and Susan Downey: Bad boy actor Robert Downey Jr. may be a trouble maker in Hollywood, but when it comes to celebrating the holidays, he’s all warm and fuzzy inside just like everyone else. This couple needs to take a break from their acting, producing and film making to sing some Hanukkah songs and celebrate their good fortune.
What other celebrity couples do you know who are lighting the Menorah this holiday season? Share your thoughts below.
Connect With Cupid...