Jennifer Aniston has been a fashion icon since the first day she stepped on to the set of ‘Friends.’ She always pulls off effortless red carpet looks, often wearing a flowing gown and loose waves in her hair. Sure, some people prefer to get a little more dolled up, but we can take a few simple tips from her everyday wardrobe and add it to our own sense of style.
This first look is ideal for a daytime date or for any on-the-go woman. She makes us believe that white jeans can actually stay white! Paired with this gorgeous mauve vest, this outfit is a definite must for summer.
1. Hudson Skinny Crop Jeans $165
2. Urban Outfitter Metal Aviator $14
3. Tulle Mohair Cardigan $120
4. American Vintage Grey Tank $24
5. Jessica Simpson Suede Virnica Boots $89.95
6. Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch $295 MUST HAVE!
The next look (image at top) is from Jennifer’s recent vacation in Paris, looking better than ever with her new man by her side. This style is easy to copy with a pair of jeans that you already own – just add a classic blazer and simple gold accessories. This outfit is a signature look for one of America’s Sweethearts.
1. Sperry Bahama Boat Shoe $75
2. Ralph Lauren Crown Crested Navy Blazer $119
3. Nila Anthony Satchel $77
4. H&M Aviators $6.95
5. Target Floral Scarf $20
6. Guess Spectrum Oversized Gold Tone Watch $125
Jenifer Aniston knows how to look classic and chic everywhere she goes. Just remember: whether this outfit is for a date with your new crush or one with your long-time man, always keep your look fresh with great accessories and simple style.
Make sure to check out Vintage Sweet & Chic for more great fashion!
Connect With Cupid...