By Melanie Mar
A matchmaker works on behalf of a client to set that person up on dates and ultimately find them a happy and healthy relationship. In today’s society, more and more people are turning to matchmakers as they look for a qualified mate for a long-term, committed relationship that may eventually lead to marriage. Below are ten things that you should know about hiring a matchmaker:
1.Your time is premium. A matchmaker acts as a personal agent for your love life. You can go on with your busy day-to-day schedule, while matchmakers like myself are working behind-the-scene to find your other half. It’s an effective, timesaving approach.
Related Link: What Does Unconditional Love Look Like?
2. A professional matchmaker has the intention to orchestrate quality, not quantity, introductions. They only select matches that offer you the maximum chance of success. Identifying mutual compatibility in important areas such as religion and children help them decide who your potential matches are.
3. Your safety is of paramount importance. Matchmakers’ clientele are screened for your security, allowing you to feel confident meeting the individuals selected for you.
4. Matchmaking is offline and highly personal. Matchmakers get to know you and find out what you think is most important in an ideal mate. All potential candidates are interviewed in person too. After all, you are hiring a professional to handpick someone who is perfect for you.
5. Matchmakers elicit feedback from both parties after each date, allowing them to better understand what you are looking for and to refine their search. They’ll also gain insight into behavior patterns that you may not be aware of.
6. They keep your privacy in mind. Most matchmakers do not post your photographs or personal information on the Internet. Unlike online dating websites, it is a discreet way to handle your private life.
7. Matchmakers generally have a higher caliber of clientele. People who pay to enroll a matchmaker’s services are serious about relationships and not interested in wasting anyone’s time.
Related Link: Don’t Settle: Get Him to Commit
8. A matchmaker will coach you through the whole first date process, from what to wear to breaking the news to your match if you didn’t feel that crucial connection necessary for a relationship. Chemistry is the only thing a matchmaker cannot guarantee.
9. Matchmakers specialize in the different needs of you, the client. Whether you are retired, religious or gay, find a matchmaker who caters to your very specific requirements.
10. Matchmaking services, especially those designed to be boutique or elite like mine, do not necessarily take every paying client who is interested in working with them. They have to feel that they will be able to match you and that you will meet the high standards of their current clients.
Once you have made the decision to hire a matchmaker, choose someone that you can truly trust and be honest with when it comes to what you want. Finding true love is one of the most important things in life, and emotions will be involved. Therefore, you must feel safe enough to share your feelings. Open your heart and mind and let your matchmaker guide you, even if they sometimes lead you down the road less travelled. Most importantly, remember that love is waiting for you; you might just need a little help finding it.
Connect With Cupid...