When it comes to celebrity couples, everyone wants to know which ones are hot and which ones simply don’t make the cut. Zimbio came up with a list of their 100 Hottest Celebrity Couples. Celebs were rated on their levels of success, attractiveness, popularity and staying power. The total of the scores in the four categories determined each couple’s rank on the list. Although one of the couples has since split, the other nine are still happily together – as of now. Let’s take a look at how hot Zimbio’s top 10 list is:
1. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt: Who other than “Brangelina” should get the number one spot? Jolie and Pitt’s names have graced headlines ever since word got out that they were an item. On success, Zimbio said, “These two command the box office,” and their attractiveness and popularity are self-explanatory. As far as staying power, Zimbio believes they have more reasons to stay together than the average celebrity couple.
2. Beyonce and Jay-Z: Parade magazine reported that this couple racked up a total of $162 million this year, proving their obvious success. Also, this couple keeps their relationship strictly between them, giving their relationship longevity.
3. David and Victoria Beckham: Their attractiveness ranked a scorching 19 on the scale of one to 20. Posh Spice remains a feisty diva who has perfected her fashion tip, and the soccer player has always been noted for his good looks. Though rumors have circulated about the couple having affairs, they are still holding strong, 12 years later.
4. Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady: There’s no need to speak on success, as Brady is one of the hottest names in the NFL and the former Victoria’s Secret angel continues to land many cosmetic endorsements. This is a first marriage for this seemingly ageless couple – one that will hopefully last!
5. Faith Hill and Tom McGraw: Though Zimbio doesn’t think this couple is too hot, success sums them up in a nutshell. Hill had 1.2 million Google searches last month, and McGraw’s 2.25 million was enough to put them in the top tier of most popular couples, according to the site. We predict that this couple will continue their happily ever after, as their staying power ranks 20 out of 20.
6. Will Smith and Jada Pinkett: You should have known this hot Hollywood couple was coming! Smith and Pinkett are the epitome of the sweet, down-to-earth duo everyone loves. They have both spoken out about divorce before, and simply put, it won’t happen.
7. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake: Although this couple gained a spot in the top 10 list, the fire to their flame has been blown out. However, the former pair ranked 19 out of 20 for both popularity and attractiveness.
8. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale: While they aren’t as successful as the others, this musical couple ranks high in attractiveness. Though Stefani used to date No Doubt band mate Tony Kanal, there’s “no doubt” she and Rossdale are a match made in heaven.
9. Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis: According to Zimbio, “Johnny Depp became the highest-paid actor for a single role in the history of film” after shooting Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest. If that’s not success, we don’t know what is! These dark-haired lookers have an unpredictable staying power and didn’t rank high in popularity, but made the top 10. Kudos!
10. Heidi Klum and Seal: Seal’s album Soul ranked number one on the French album charts for 13 weeks straight last year, and Klum’s 2010 income was said to be $14 million, according to Forbes Celebrity 100. T hough Seal has a rare condition called discoid lupus erythematosus that caused the scars on his face, Klum, the bombshell Victoria’s Secret model, only noticed his flawless personality.
This Top 10 list is just a small portion of what’s on Zimbio’s Top 100 menu; if you can’t take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. For the rest of the list, visit Zimbio.com.
Connect With Cupid...