With the 2012 Olympics in full swing, there have certainly been a lot of amazing athletic feats to enjoy. Of course, when they’re not spending time with their training regimens, the Olympians find time to date just like we do. Women’s Health chatted with swimmer Ryan Lochte about what he looks for in a partner and how he starts a relationship. Here’s what he had to say:
1. When you see a woman you want to meet, you: Make eye contact. Some guys keep staring, but I’ll give a wink and come back later, because it keeps her thinking.
2. What confuses you about the opposite sex?: It’s impossible to know what they’re thinking. If I could have one superpower, I’d be like Mel Gibson in What Women Want, where he reads women’s minds.
3. You’re very stylish. How important is it for a guy to have fashion sense?: Really important—it’s how your personality comes out. I don’t have a set style, but I try not to dress like everyone else.
4. What do women look hottest in?: One of my long-sleeve button-down shirts and that’s all. The second sexiest thing: white jeans.
5. You’re surrounded by dudes constantly. Be honest: Do guys swap sex stories?: Yes.
6. Rapid Fire Questions:
Sexy women always…: keep a fit body.
Celeb crush?: Carmen Electra.
What do you sleep in?: I’m mostly naked.
Lights on or off?: On.
We at Cupid’s Pulse wish Ryan Lochte and all of the athletes competing the best of luck both at this year’s Olympics and in all of their future romantic endeavors!
Connect With Cupid...