Are you interested in submitting a guest post to CupidsPulse.com? We would love to have you! Before you send us your work, please follow our guidelines below:
Guest Post Guidelines:
1. Topics: Your post can be written on any topic: sports, food, money, or shopping – as long as it focuses on dating, relationships, love, marriage, divorce or being single, you’re doing just fine. Take a look at our Guest Post section for examples. Please note: we cannot accept posts that aren’t tied into the theme of our site. With that said, most topics do have a love angle; it just takes a little creativity.
2. Type of Post: We love service-oriented pieces. Why? Because they work. A service piece offers quick hit tips and advice to visitors. Examples are Top 5 Celebrity Love Mistakes We Should Avoid, or How to Get Back Into the Dating Scene After Divorce. Use experiences and anecdotes to make the post more personal and be sure to offer practical advice that the everyday person can use.
3. Celebrity Integration: Tie in a celebrity angle. For example, if you are writing a post about 7 Ways to Build a Love that Lasts, you can site examples of Jennifer Garner or Kelly Ripa as two celebrities who are making it work.
4. Format and Style: Please format the post in a style that is easy to read. Doing so will increase your chance of it being read. It’s good practice to use subheads, bolding and numbering.
5. Editing: The post should be free from typos, wordiness, and all repetitive language. We ask that you have a professional editor or a strong writer review your work before it is submitted to us. The post should be free from excessive exclamation marks and include a catchy, clickable headline (we can help you with this).
6. Word Count: Submissions should be between 400-500 words max.
7. No Promotional Copy: Under no circumstances should your post be written as promotional copy. It should be editorial (not advertising/advertorial) in nature. For advertising opportunities you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, we will allow two promotional links within the editorial post. This includes links to your Website, blog, Amazon or your social media pages such as Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: As of April 10, all rules have changed regarding Links and Anchor Texts. Moving forward these items may only be present in the Author Bio section at the end of the post and must either be a company/book/person’s name or their URL.
After you have followed the guidelines above, please send us an email (email@example.com) with your submission or fill out the contact form below. Please include “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line. Happy Writing!